Saturday, April 30, 2011

Friday Night Freebies

Lots of freebies again this week.  I promise I usually do not do this well.  I often try to get at least one free item a week and well the past two I have greatly exceeded that - I'm not complaining one bit though!

Here is the breakdown
2 Kids Crest...free with $1 coupons
Butterfinger & Folgers Coffee (not pictured)...free with Walgreens Reg. Rew. from Splenda deal
2 Splenda...free w/$3 coupon, plus buy 2 and get $3 in Reg. Rew. (Walgreens)
2 Org. Carrots...free at Meijer with $2 off 2 Earthbound products - I love Recyclebank!
1 Kashi Cereal...free at Meijer with $2 Recyclebank and $1 store coupon
1 Reach Floss...free at Kroger with $1 coupon
Pedigree dog food...free at Kroger with $5 coupon
3 pack of Ivory Soap...free at Kroger with $1 coupon
2 free Country Crock manufacturer's coupons

Let's keep these good weeks rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment