Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Freebies

Each Friday I will attempt to recount what I got for free during the week.  This week I had a pretty good week with several freebies.  Hopefully this post and others to come will show that coupons really don't just buy junk that we shouldn't be eating anyway, but many helpful household, as well as food items.  Also, many of the items, for example the Suave Antiperspirant, will be donated.  Coupons can often be a great way to help without having to spend a lot.

So this is what I was lucky enough to get for free this week:
10 cans of Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore Tuna, purchased with Extra Bucks from CVS
2 Aquafresh Kid's Toothpaste @ Walgreens with 2, $1 coupons and 2, $1 store coupons
3 Scotch Tape @ Walgreens (I actually made a $1 on these) with 3, $1 coupons
2 Suave antiperspirant @ Kroger with 2 $1 coupons
1 Nivea Body Wash @ Walmart with $3 coupon

What did you get for free this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment