Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Just Saved Close to 90% at Walgreens & CVS

I had a great shopping trip today at both Walgreens and CVS and here is the evidence:



CVS
I started with $10 in Extra Bucks and sadly they are now gone, but I was able to get:

10 cans of Bumblee Bee Solid White AlbacoreTuna - $10 (raincheck from last week's sale made the price this low)
3 cans of Lindsay Olives - $2.64 (great price on olives, they have gotten ridiculously expensive lately)
1 Green Bag Tag (free with register rewards & now I can bring my own bags and get rewarded with an Extra Buck for every fourth visit)

Total at CVS.....$2.70

Then I went to Walgreens and got:

3 rolls of Scotch tape - buy one @$1.99 get two free and I had three $1 coupons
2 kids Aquafresh toothpastes -$1.99, deduct $1 in store coupon and I had 2 $1coupons
1 three pack of Extra gum $1.50

Total at Walgreens....$.61

So I got it all for $3.31.  It was a good week, I wish they all were that good!  How have the sales worked for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment