Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Goals for the Week 2/26


Wow, it is Tuesday and I still have not made goals.  I think you are officially starting off on the wrong foot when you can't meet your goal to set your goals! 

Here is how I did last week.....
  • Exercise five times, running at least twice.  E.P.I.C. fail!!!  I think I only exercised once.  Life has gotten quite busy!
  • Complete two mystery shops....I'm taking my mommy out to dinner on one of these :)!  Check :) and I had a nice dinner with my mom! 
  • Grade one class's papersThanks to my volunteering position, where I wasn't busy, I was able to get this done plus almost an entire other set of papers!
  • Vaccum the basement - it desperately needs it!  I only did this because it was on the list, but I did it!
  • No spend week for me - this is more of a requirement than a goal.  I didn't do to bad, but it wasn't a no spend either.
  • Juice or smoothies in the morning.  Check
  • Post once during the week.  Thanks to having last Monday off, I was able to do this, otherwise I'm not sure I would have been able to do it.
  • Complete one survey.  Check
  • Read to the kids or have them read to me at least once.  I have been having A read to me a lot, but not C.
  • Return clothes to Kohls and Loft.  I did it!!!!
  • Finish my mother's valentines present....yes, you read that right!  This was another fail!  What kind of daughter am I!
Seeing as though I have a problem exercising during the week, I am really going to attempt to focus on that this week (So far I have already exercised twice).  Exercising will be my number one goal throughout the week.  Hopefully this will make a difference, because it is so warm & beautiful here right now it is a shame not to get out and enjoy it.  Lets see what else I have....

Health and Wellness
  • Exercise 5 times and run at least once.
  • Lift weights twice.
  • Juice/Smoothies twice a day.
Kids
  • Read with both kids at least once.
  • Spend sometime on Sunday with each child doing something they would like to do.
House
  • Clean and organize one area of my own choosing.
  • Pay all bills and look at finances.  Set up a financial plan for March.
  • Clean the bathrooms.
  • Make one food item that can go in the freezer for a later time.
  • Complete one survey and one mystery shop, with money to go into the gift fund.
School
  • Grade two classes worth of papers.
  • Write research plan.
That's all folks!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment