Sunday, February 5, 2012

Goals for the Week


So, I really like the idea that many bloggers have of making their goals public and I am going to join them and hope that I will be more accountable as a result.

  • Exercise 5 times this week and run one of those times at least.
  • Juice in the morning and smoothie for lunch throughout the work week.
  • Make it a "No Spend" Monday - Friday.
  • Only spend $50 at the grocery store on Friday
  • Clean up the ceramic pots on the deck that broke because I left them out in these low temperatures :(!
  • Grade one class's writings.
  • Oh, here is the kicker, eat only one sweet food item per day!!!!  If I fail, this will be where.
  • Put one more post up here this week.
  • Complete one survey from either Synovate or Pinecone and put that money in our Christmas savings.
  • Complete one internet mystery shop for BestMark with pay to also go in Christmas savings.

I will come back next week and let you know how I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment