Monday, February 20, 2012

Goals for the Week

It was quite a busy week around the Simpler Life household....it wasn't very simple that's for sure.  But anyway let's see how I did in terms of goals.
  • Complete research plan for work.  Well, I presented it, but when I got into creating there were some problems and questions that I just couldn't answer.  So, I did as much as I could.  What the heck, let's call it a success.
  • Grade two class's papers.  I graded one, class's but not two.
  • Cut both kids' hairCheck, and the best job I have done to date (I'm not sure how much that is saying though!).
  • Do our taxesCheck!  We can't wait for that refund!
  • Exercise five times this week and run two of those five times.  Fail on the five times and fail on the running.  I did get out a couple of times, but there was too much to do this week :(.
  • Stick to a grocery budget of about $50 again this week.  I spent $60, Not too bad.
  • Complete at least one survey for Pincone or Synovate.  Money to be deposited into Christmas fund. Check!
  • Complete two BestMark shops and sign up for one additional shop if possible.  Money to be deposited into Christmas fundI did a phone call mystery shop and an oil change.  I loved the oil change because in the end I got a free oil change, plus earned $15. 
  • Juice or smoothie for breakfast and lunchCheck
  • Read with the kid's at least once this week. Failure, can you believe it!?!  Probably one of the easiest on my list and I couldn't get it done!  I did have "A" read to me and he is doing so well!
  • Cut back on sweets (so far today I haven't had any!).  I did pretty well here :)!
  • Put up a post for "Going Green Tip of the Week."  Fail, I did not post at all during the week - Sorry!
Now onto this week.....
  • Exercise five times, running at least twice.
  • Complete two mystery shops....I'm taking my mommy out to dinner on one of these :)!
  • Grade one class's papers.
  • Vaccum the basement - it desperately needs it!
  • No spend week for me - this is more of a requirement than a goal.
  • Juice or smoothies in the morning.
  • Post once during the week.
  • Complete one survey.
  • Read to the kids or have them read to me at least once.
  • Return clothes to Kohls and Loft. 
  • Finish my mother's valentines present....yes, you read that right!
Have a good week!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a less busy, but still productive week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alicia! I hope you have a good week also!

    ReplyDelete