Saturday, February 11, 2012

Goals for the Week

A quick review of last weeks goals.....
  • Exercise 5 times this week and run one of those times at least.   Completed!!!!!
  • Juice in the morning and smoothie for lunch throughout the work week. Completed!
  • Make it a "No Spend" Monday - Friday.  I did spend a bit during the week, but overall I would call this a success!
  • Only spend $50 at the grocery store on Friday. As above, not a 100% success, but I only spent $7 extra dollars and considering it could have been $125 I count that as a success.
  • Clean up the ceramic pots on the deck that broke because I left them out in these low temperatures :(! I truly only did this because I didn't want to write on here that I didn't do it!  Public accountability!!!!
  • Grade one class's writings.  Check!
  • Oh, here is the kicker, eat only one sweet food item per day!!!!  If I fail, this will be where.  I believe there was some foreshadowing here, and this is my one and only fail and boy was it a big one.  Each day I woke up and told myself it was a new day and I could do it and each. and. every. day. I. FAILED.  Most days it was by more than one sweet too!
  • Put one more post up here this week.  I actually put up a couple, lets keep this trend going!
  • Complete one survey from either Synovate or Pinecone and put that money in our Christmas savings.  Completed.  I actually did one for Pinecone and one for Synovate.  The Pinecone one yielded our family 3 full size samples.  I'm not allowed to say more than that as part of the contract, but did you see the part about THREE FULL SIZE SAMPLES!!!!
  • Complete one internet mystery shop for BestMark with pay to also go in Christmas savings. Only one, but I keep checking back for more and there aren't any.  I will be getting a $10 check soon and can add that to our Christmas savings. 
Now, for next week I would like to:
  • Complete research plan for work.
  • Grade two class's papers.
  • Cut both kids' hair.
  • Do our taxes.
  • Exercise five times this week and run two of those five times.
  • Stick to a grocery budget of about $50 again this week
  • Complete at least one survey for Pincone or Synovate.  Money to be deposited into Christmas fund.
  • Complete two BestMark shops and sign up for one additional shop if possible.  Money to be deposited into Christmas fund. 
  • Juice or smoothie for breakfast and lunch.
  • Read with the kid's at least once this week.
  • Cut back on sweets (so far today I haven't had any!).
  • Put up a post for "Going Green Tip of the Week."
Wish me luck, especially with the sweets!  Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment