Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hello There - Day One of the Cleanse

I have been beyond negligent.  When I started this blog it was the end of the school year, the debate season was over (I'm the coach), my student's had taken their AP Exam, I only had one child in school & life was simply a little bit slower.  The opposite is true for all of the above now and something has had to give, hence the lack of posts.  But, in an effort to improve my mood and energy levels among other things, I am starting a cleanse.  I am so excited.  For the past week, give or take a day or two, I have been working my way into it and I am so pleased.  I have had much more energy than usual, a better mood, and considerably less stressed even though there is plenty to be stressed about. 

So my goal is to post once a day for the next three weeks about the cleanse.  I am hoping to do this for a couple of reasons:
  • Simply record my thoughts on the cleanse and how it is affecting me for future use.
  • Hold myself accountable.
  • Share with anyone who cares and hopefully get some tips from anyone who is still reading at this point :). 
Wish me luck!  Day one has been incredibly easy!  Details on the how the cleanse works (the instructions I am following) will hopefully be fourth coming, but I'm not making any promises given my present track record.

No comments:

Post a Comment