Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Days 3 & 4 of the Cleanse

I have hit a bump in the road.  My stomach has been a bit upset today and yesterday.  I won't go into the gory details, but I think I am a little bloated.  The book addresses how this can happen (gory details), so it isn't totally unexpected or as scary as it could be since I was warned.  I still feel really good though!  It is amazing to me how I haven't eaten a cookie, pudding, bread, or for that matter any sugar that isn't naturally produced by plants!  I don't believe I have ever gone four days without those things!  I am also still exercising regularly and have had the energy to do so. 

On the note of energy, I have so much of it.  I have been an eight hour or more night kind of girl for as long as I have had kids.  I just might be turning into and eight hour or less girl thanks to all the good for you foods I am eating. 

Wish me luck as I continue.  I will need it to continue to resist those yummy goodies mentioned above.  It is picture day tomorrow and the yearbook staff always brings in the most delicious foods for all of the school's staff to eat, so I will really need good wishes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment